What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Joining the IFSQN Community

Started by , Nov 23 2020 04:34 PM
2 Replies

Good Day to the Team and Members of IFSQN, 

I'm happy to have just sealed my membership with the network. I am Environmental Health Officer working with the Ministry of Health in Jamaica. I have been a peripheral beneficiary of and learner from the videos and articles that have been produced by the membership and the experts herein.

Looking forward to learning more and contributing to the development of others by way of this platform.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello! Just joining Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Technical Manager Wannabe joining to learn and share Introducing myself - tech startup joining the forum Joining this Food Safety & Quality network
[Ad]

Good afternoon and welcome - teneillbrown!

Welcome to the forums! We look forward to your input!

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello! Just joining Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Technical Manager Wannabe joining to learn and share Introducing myself - tech startup joining the forum Joining this Food Safety & Quality network GFSI Auditor Joining the FSVP/FSMA Conversation Joining Forum Food industry startup co-founder joining the community New Quality Assurance Manager joining the forum! Interested in joining an association for auditors...does one exist?