What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Defence Methodology for determining significant hazards

Started by , Nov 12 2020 09:50 AM
2 Replies

Good Day Food Safety Members. I am needing assistance regarding TACCP, I used the following tool (as per attached)  and the auditor gave a finding for not determining significant threats. And further to that a finding on the SOP  - "'The methodology for determining significant threats was not clear on the tool used. Any good ideas how I can close out this finding. I would really appreciate some urgent assistance. Best Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine
[Ad]

Kelpack this is what helped me to complete the Food Defense plan with the proper VA.

https://www.ifsh.iit..._2019 04 15.pdf

Lesson 8 in page 8.1.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Good Day Food Safety Members. I am needing assistance regarding TACCP, I used the following tool (as per attached)  and the auditor gave a finding for not determining significant threats. And further to that a finding on the SOP  - "'The methodology for determining significant threats was not clear on the tool used. Any good ideas how I can close out this finding. I would really appreciate some urgent assistance. Best Regards

^^^^ No attachment.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense