What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is additive E333iii-tricalcium citrate allowed in food products going to China?

Started by , Oct 28 2020 02:57 PM
1 Reply

Hello, 

I would like to know if the additive E333iii-tricalcium citrate is allowed in food products going to China. 

If I am not mistaken, the use of E333iii is regarded as GMP under the codex Alimentarius, which China is a member state. However, as China has its own set of national guidelines, I know the two can differ. The issue I'm facing is that this additive is not listed under the most recent regulation issue by the Chinese authority (GB 2760-2014)

Would you be able to confirm that tricalcium citrate is used as a food additive in china?

Every and any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards, 

Felipe

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine
[Ad]

Nobody has any information on tricalcium citrate in china?  

Thank you again, 

Felipe

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense