What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does a Train the Trainer certificate expire?

Started by , Oct 19 2020 10:56 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

I hold a Train the Trainer Certificate and I give all the haccp and food safety training in our company. 

The question I have is that even though I give the Food Safety Training to everyone in our company (and I'm qualified to do so) my own Food Safety Certificate is from 2012.  Does this cause any problems with me giving Food Safety Training? Do I need to do a refresher myself?  My instinct is surely not as I hold Train the Trainer but I just want to be sure.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.  How can I be qualified to train others but maybe have to get a refresher cert myself?

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Product Listing on SQF Certificate for Co-Packers 3PM details confidential and GFSI certificate Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color?
[Ad]

We train trainer's and the certificates have a 3 year expiration date - yes, trainers should be re-trained to train others. However if you want to get legalistic about it, check to see if your training provider has an expiration that you may not know of.

Similar Discussion Topics
Product Listing on SQF Certificate for Co-Packers 3PM details confidential and GFSI certificate Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? First Expire First Out (FEFO) Policy Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate? How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? How does Root Cause Analysis Rejection affect BRC certificate?