What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree

Started by , Oct 13 2020 04:19 PM
7 Replies

Hi

I am planning to study master in food safety management, my study will be research based , I need help or I can say thoughts only for selecting the topic where I can start researching in deep ,which topics nowadays are need for attention in food safety ? Please support

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production?
[Ad]

Maybe look at listeria control in manufacturing 

I have done for my Masters, food safety culture and factors influencing staff behaviours, It may be interesting to see research how the Covid situation affected staff/ companies behaviours toward food safety.

Good luck

I think one of the interesting current topics / trends is upcycling of food waste.  How some food companies are selling or converting their food waste into other materials that can be used.  It is an emerging trend that surely will gain traction since there is such a large amount of food waste.

2 Likes

I have done for my Masters, food safety culture and factors influencing staff behaviours, It may be interesting to see research how the Covid situation affected staff/ companies behaviours toward food safety.
Good luck

Good area of research specially when its linked with the current situation ,thanks

I think one of the interesting current topics / trends is upcycling of food waste.  How some food companies are selling or converting their food waste into other materials that can be used.  It is an emerging trend that surely will gain traction since there is such a large amount of food waste.

this also valuable, since alot of references are available, thanks alot .

Maybe look at listeria control in manufacturing

I feel this is complicated more than required,or what you think?

Actually I want some thoughts in topics for food safety management in Agro industries management , what research can be worthwhile nowadays??

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance .

Thanks

Hygienic    

Similar Discussion Topics
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production? Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Research Topics related to food fraud in food manufacturing Kill Step Validation Research for RTE Cereal/Kasha Research Project in Food Hygiene Research and Development Laboratory