What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Adding food fraud assurances to contracts

Started by , Oct 10 2020 08:30 AM
1 Reply

I am currently updating my Contractual Ingredients Supplier agreement  for Raw/Packaging material to include Food Fraud requirements.  Please can I get help to word this appropriately.  For raw material supplied are free (something on that line)

Substitution 

Dilution 

Artificial Enhancement

Mislabelling

Thank you and stay safe

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? Concerns of adding a plastic hang hook on a tea and sugar filter bag What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor?
[Ad]

For raw material supplied are free (something on that line)

-------------------

What does this mean?

Similar Discussion Topics
Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Adding Pet Friendly Foods to Scope Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? Concerns of adding a plastic hang hook on a tea and sugar filter bag What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor? Adding Separate Warehouse for Finished Goods Adding New Warehouse to FDA Account Adding Ingredients Not Written in the Packaging HACCP Study - dry blending RTE manufacturer adding dry egg powder an sesame seeds to our ingredients Adding Vitamin D & A on milk processing and side-effects on human