What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Approved Supplier Program

Started by , Oct 09 2020 06:08 PM
2 Replies

Hi guys, am I doing the supplier approval program correctly or is this too complicated or overkilling? I would appreciate your feedback on this. 

Attached Files

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Approved tape Purchase chemicals from approved suppliers? Approved Service Provider: Trucking? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing
[Ad]

That's a lot of details to keep track of.

Does QA have to track liability?

Hi, we are a really small company so I am responsible for checking and updating our liability as well. I know it is a lot of details, that is why I wanted to see if there is any way to simplify it? Any recommendation? This is going to be our first SQF audit.

I have a hard time figuring out the method and frequency for monitoring approved supplier and their performance & status. We do not do any lab testing on our site and the only testing we do is the Environmental swabbing and we send it to a lab. And most of our suppliers are not GFSI certified. How, when, and what should I monitor from our supplier? Can I do visual inspection for low risk supplier and material inspection (but we do not test any incoming materials) for medium & high risk suppliers? and how do I determine when to send out SAQ? It would be too complicated if we have different monitoring frequency for each supplier.

I am sorry if I asked too many questions. I have too many questions that I wanted to ask but I am the only QA at my company.

Similar Discussion Topics
Approved tape Purchase chemicals from approved suppliers? Approved Service Provider: Trucking? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Approved chemicals for sanitations Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier