What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is a rework process applicable for raw shell egg?

Started by , Sep 23 2020 03:48 AM
2 Replies

Hi. I'm from egg industry. Can rework process applicable for raw shell egg?  Rework that was done at my plant is polishing the eggs to remove from foreign material.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Rework - questions about what should be considered rework Documenting non-applicable standards VACCP assestment for process and raw material Process Narrative for Dietary Supplement Manufacturer Cleaning Process and Chemicals
[Ad]

One of REWORK definitions is "Rework is an unincorporated food product kept for subsequent use or reprocessing" Your interpretation of rework process "polishing the eggs to remove from foreign material" does not sound like rework, rather it's cleaning

1 Like

One of REWORK definitions is "Rework is an unincorporated food product kept for subsequent use or reprocessing" Your interpretation of rework process "polishing the eggs to remove from foreign material" does not sound like rework, rather it's cleaning

May I know where do you find the definition of the rework that you mentioned?

Similar Discussion Topics
Rework - questions about what should be considered rework Documenting non-applicable standards VACCP assestment for process and raw material Process Narrative for Dietary Supplement Manufacturer Cleaning Process and Chemicals Rework of Ready to Eat into Wash before Use Process Authority Recommendations? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process