What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

September 2020 - Member of the Month

Started by , Sep 03 2020 09:19 AM
10 Replies

And this month’s winner is…FoodSafetyApp and another fresh face for the September Member of the Month award. 

FoodSafetyAPP only joined IFSQN in April this year (where have you been?) but is already proving to be a very supportive member. 

All our members are great, but it is nice to give a little kudos to someone each month.  As well as kudos were currently giving an official IFSQN auditor torch/flashlight as a prize.

post-4-0-90566400-1596625611.jpg   83.5KB   2 downloads

Thank you and congratulations.

Regards,

Simon

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

HEY!

This is so great. 

Well i have Covid to thank for signing up to the site - no senior management at work meant being left to my own devices aka the internet. 

I did ask for funding for a membership in April however it was sadly ignored... I'll try again one day!

Congratulations!.

Nice torch.

Marshall

1 Like1 Thank

Congratulations! 

That torch is great, you'll love it  :gleam:

1 Like

Congratulations FoodSafetyAPP

1 Like

Congratulations! Well deserved, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hi FoodSafetyApp,

It has been a pleasure to read  your varied Posts.

Congratulations !

congratulations2.png   59.23KB   0 downloads

1 Like

Congrats! Welcome to the torch club.  :yay:

1 Like

Yay! Congrats FoodSafetyApp!  :happydance:

1 Like

Congrats on the MOTM.

1 Like

Congratulations, and thanks for making such a great effort to contribute to the forum :thumbup:

Similar Discussion Topics
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month September 2017 - Member of the Month September 2016 - Member of the Month September 2015 - Member of the Month September 2014 - Member of the Month Website Traffic Report for September 2010