What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 2.1.5.3 - Template for reporting our annual test of the Crisis Management Plan

Started by , Sep 01 2020 02:50 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I am looking for a template to report our annual test of the crisis management plan (SQF 2.1.5.3). Does anyone have any?

I feel the way we are doing is too informal. 

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process Corrective Action Request Template Letter of guarantee template Annual Water Testing How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan?
[Ad]

Interestingly enough I've never seen nor have we used a template. All of these are written by date/time on a forensic basis, thus your informal may be perfect.

There are 2 forms that I use for testing our Crisis Management plan and they've worked so far. We use a scenario, something that did happen or could happen. Management team reviews all possibilities and writes up the forms for review. 

F161-Disaster Declaration Statement.pdf   52.29KB   301 downloadsF160-Damage Assessment Report Form.pdf   29.64KB   294 downloads

1 Like3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process Corrective Action Request Template Letter of guarantee template Annual Water Testing How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Guidance on Number of Actionable Process Steps for FDA-Compliant Food Defense Plan Business Continuity Plan... test? Developing a Sampling Plan for Leasing Space Above Production: Ensuring Microbial Safety and Compliance Top management ask you to sign document that you don't agree with? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?