What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Facial Mask rubber extender

Started by , Aug 25 2020 04:05 PM
5 Replies

Is your team asking for mask rubber extender? If yes, please kindly share what was done.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Policy on Facial Piercings? Beard Bags (facial hair in a dairy)
[Ad]

Who do you mean by "your team"? Management? QA? Honestly, this madness will never stop: rubber extender, like elephant trunk? What else would they come up with? A tail to make finished animals out of us?

Who do you mean by "your team"? Management? QA? Honestly, this madness will never stop: rubber extender, like elephant trunk? What else would they come up with? A tail to make finished animals out of us?

There are conventions where people who are into that meet, look up the Motor City Furry con (I only know because I lived near Detroit during that).

Anyway, I think OP you are asking about the extenders for the rubber band which holds it to the head? We offered employees adjustable double sided cotton face masks, or bandana style.

1 Thank

Staff on the floor especially those that put turbans? It never stops for real but can we we do other than conducting RA and communicating the risk......

There are conventions where people who are into that meet, look up the Motor City Furry con (I only know because I lived near Detroit during that).

Anyway, I think OP you are asking about the extenders for the rubber band which holds it to the head? We offered employees adjustable double sided cotton face masks, or bandana style.

This is helpful.

Thank you

I understand there are masks now that have elephant tubes on them - funny as all heck!  

Similar Discussion Topics
Policy on Facial Piercings? Beard Bags (facial hair in a dairy)