What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CFR 111 Compliance

Started by , Aug 21 2020 06:39 PM
2 Replies

If I buy a premix from a food facility (not registered not CFR 111) and buy an orange flavor and send them to a manufacturer who is registered as CFR 111 for blending and packaging as a dietary supplement, am I in compliance to CFR 111?  

If I had an ascorbic acid powder plus excipients blended at a food facility (not registered not CFR 111),  and sent it to a manufacturer who is registered as CFR 111 for compression, coating and packaging into a dietary supplement tablet, am I in compliance? 

Thank you. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 11.2.4.6 - CEO's Dog in the Office: Compliance Concerns Random BRC Compliance Questions Traceability of Peroxide and Gases in BRCGS Compliance How can we effectively document inspections for carriers like USPS and FedEx to ensure compliance? Guidance on Addressing SQF Compliance Issues for Contracted Storage Providers
[Ad]

no and no.

Could you elaborate or site the regulation that would lead you to that conclusion? 

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 11.2.4.6 - CEO's Dog in the Office: Compliance Concerns Random BRC Compliance Questions Traceability of Peroxide and Gases in BRCGS Compliance How can we effectively document inspections for carriers like USPS and FedEx to ensure compliance? Guidance on Addressing SQF Compliance Issues for Contracted Storage Providers Seeking Guidance on SOPs or checklists for FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliance Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance Developing a Sampling Plan for Leasing Space Above Production: Ensuring Microbial Safety and Compliance Human Rights Compliance Irradiated Packaging Material Compliance