What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help on calculation of Opportunity Score and Risk Score

Started by , Aug 06 2020 01:16 PM
3 Replies

Dear Team

I am in the mid of preparation for FSSC 22000v5 first stage audit. I am working on clause 6.1- Actions to address risks and opportunities. I have already identified the risks using reference materials which I got from this forum. Now I am working on opportunities and Risks assessment but I got a challenge on computing the numbers for the impacts as I don't understand how the numbers were obtained in the reference document, please see the attachment below and help me how to interpret this, tomorrow morning I have a presentation to top management and real stucked here!

In addition What is ECM? and why has score number ranging from 0.1-1?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use LIquid CO2 tank Volume of liquid co2 calculation Room Risk Sanity Check Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Risk Assessments for SQF 9
[Ad]

Nothing attached.

Nothing attached.

Dear Bob, sorry for the inconveniences, kindly find the attachment Opportunity and risks identification.PNG   230.39KB   3 downloads

Dear Team

I am in the mid of preparation for FSSC 22000v5 first stage audit. I am working on clause 6.1- Actions to address risks and opportunities. I have already identified the risks using reference materials which I got from this forum. Now I am working on opportunities and Risks assessment but I got a challenge on computing the numbers for the impacts as I don't understand how the numbers were obtained in the reference document, please see the attachment below and help me how to interpret this, tomorrow morning I have a presentation to top management and real stucked here!

In addition What is ECM? and why has score number ranging from 0.1-1?

Good Day,

Can someone kindly help with the above information on opportunity assessment.I am also trying to figure out how to assess opportunities.

Regards,

Faith.

Similar Discussion Topics
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use LIquid CO2 tank Volume of liquid co2 calculation Room Risk Sanity Check Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Risk Assessments for SQF 9 Testing Plan Risk Assessment BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity risk Based Environmental monitoring Plan Risk assessment of clothing and hair policy