What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

USA exporting to Mexico- Food Labels

Started by , Jul 29 2020 02:49 PM
2 Replies

Hello Everyone,

The company I work for, located in the USA, wants to create a new product line to sell in Mexico. This is my first time working with a product being exported to Mexico. I have done Canada before, so I took a similar approach. I looked for the food labeling guidance, NOM_021 released in 2020. The issue I am facing is although fluent in Spanish, I feel uncomfortable deciphering the regulation. There are alot of unfamiliar words and I am afraid I may interpret something wrong. Is there anything that I can use to help guide me? Is this document in English (long shot, but thought I would ask)? Do I even have the right document? I attached it. 

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine
[Ad]

I would suggest obtaining the services of a labeling consultant that includes Mexico in their area of experience.

Contact Betsy Craig at:

https://www.menutrinfo.com/

She is in Colorado, they do a lot of labeling assistance domestic and international.

1 Thank

Thank you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense