What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC 3.2 Document Control

Started by , Jul 15 2020 07:34 AM
3 Replies
I have a question
Currently my procedures are on the date of issuance as 2017, there are some issued 2018
Now that I have been on BRC F8, do I have to change the date of issue when there is no change in the document?
There are some documents in 2017 that are compatible with BRC F8, do I have to edit the revision, or keep the same version?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Software for Handling Customer Regulatory Document Requests Document Control and Consolidating Documents Top management ask you to sign document that you don't agree with? Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation? Pest control in pharmaceutical warehouse
[Ad]

Hi khanhhuyen, 

If your documents are still ok and do not need a revision, just make a note of it - use a log of documents for example or make a note on the master copy.

I've had no issue with document review by doing this, it shows that you have reviewed the doc and it needed no changes.

Aurélie

1 Thank

I agree with the above or simply add a reviewed section in the footer with the new date or date/sign the doc itself.

1 Thank

Your date of issuance will never change unless the entire document is replaced and then it would be archived with the original issuance date in tact. Any revisions need to be dated and recorded. Our documents actually have the revision formation on them at the end. The document register has the original issue date and the most recent review / validation date.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Software for Handling Customer Regulatory Document Requests Document Control and Consolidating Documents Top management ask you to sign document that you don't agree with? Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation? Pest control in pharmaceutical warehouse Is document conversion necessary for FSSC 22000 from NSF/ANSI 173? Preventive control forms Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control SQF Review document