What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning Verification Swabbing for COVID 19

Started by , Jun 24 2020 03:38 PM
1 Reply

Hello All, 

I am interested in cleaning verification swabs for Covid 19/ Coronavirus/ Sars-CoV-2. Similar to ATP or 3m.

We recently had three high level managers test positive and we need do our best in designing a program that protects our employees, visitors and customers. Verification/ validation is key to monitor the effectiveness of the program. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! :helpplease:  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Cleaning Process and Chemicals Cleaning and Sanitation in production area
[Ad]

I would go the route of auditing and inspecting.  I don't know of any quick swabs you can do to give you a verification the surface is "COVID" free.

Rather, train your personnel conducting the sanitation well and then audit them frequently.  This method has worked for us.  We have persons who are solely responsible in disinfecting common touch surfaces throughout the facility.  In their training the importance of their job is stressed and how they help to protect the safety of everyone at the facility.

The biggest challenge is making sure personnel do not become lax in their duties.  But, I think given the heightened response of the increase in positive COVID cases people are staying sharp; at least the personnel we have.

Similar Discussion Topics
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Cleaning Process and Chemicals Cleaning and Sanitation in production area Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals