What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How can i improve the process and productivity of shrinkable labels problem?

Started by , Jun 09 2020 06:11 AM
2 Replies

Dear All, My name is Brang Sakoth. I worked at Natural mineral water plant and I have observed that our products which produced not so good and some final products got label shrinkable. The machine always breakdown during the operation. How can i improve the process and productivity? Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
VACCP assestment for process and raw material Process Narrative for Dietary Supplement Manufacturer Cleaning Process and Chemicals Does anyone have experience in transitioning from export stamps to self-adhesive labels? Process Authority Recommendations?
[Ad]

Hi Brang Sakoth, 

I think you better improve the preventive maintenance program to the company. Since that machinery breakdown is main issue, get some advice from the Engineering department. 

Hi Brangsakoth,

Dear All, My name is Brang Sakoth. I worked at Natural mineral water plant and I have observed that our products which produced not so good and some final products got label shrinkable. The machine always breakdown during the operation. How can i improve the process and productivity? Thanks

What do you mean by our product is not so good? Could you elaborate?

As @Cahaya suggested you need to work on your maintenance plan. Also I would suggest contacting the manufacturer of the said machine to get advice.

From what you have written you are doing corrective maintenance i.e. fixing something after issue occurs. Have included that machine in your preventive maintenance plan? 

Hope this helps!

Thanks 

Similar Discussion Topics
VACCP assestment for process and raw material Process Narrative for Dietary Supplement Manufacturer Cleaning Process and Chemicals Does anyone have experience in transitioning from export stamps to self-adhesive labels? Process Authority Recommendations? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Help with incorrect labels