What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there a way to change my forum name?

Started by , Jun 03 2020 10:30 AM
1 Reply

Yes when you get to 25 posts you will have full ability to edit your profile including your profile pic..or you can upgrade your account by purchasing a membership package if you cannot wait.  I guess if you keep asking me questions you'll get there soon enough. :smile:

Regards,

Simon

Hello Simon, I have been a quiet reader (without login in) and have been watching webinars during the past few years but I want to become active in the forums. Is there a way to change my forum name? Do I need to reach 25 posts before being able too?

Thanks in advance.

K.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards New to the forum! Weight change during production - labeling rules Inclusion of Climate Change to Management System Standards If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems?
[Ad]

Hi Kevin, to change your forum name and edit any part of your profile you have to meet the requirements as stated above, however, if you can raise a support ticket with the name you want to use I will edit it for you.

https://www.ifsqn.co...ort&section=new

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards New to the forum! Weight change during production - labeling rules Inclusion of Climate Change to Management System Standards If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Want to change user name How to edit or remove forum posted Management of Change Procedure and Reference