What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can someone clarify whether an ISO TS Manual can serve as a PRP Manual?

Started by , May 20 2020 02:33 PM
2 Replies

Hi All,

can someone clarify for me whether ISO TS Manual can serve as PRP Manual?

Thanks in Advance.

Chirchir.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual
[Ad]

Hi chirchir; I use ISO TS just as a PRP standard to comply, but I have my own customized PRP for each section if applicable.

1 Thank

Hi All,

can someone clarify for me whether ISO TS Manual can serve as PRP Manual?

Thanks in Advance.

Chirchir.

Hi Chirchir,

Not sure if  the question is directed to iso22000 or fssc22000 ?

IIRC the iso22000 Standard does not mention the requirement of any particular  "manual" or "manuals".

So IMO the answer to yr query is Yes providing that the manual's contents include material answering /complying with the PRP-related requirements of the iso22000 Standard.

IIRC the fssc22000 Standard also makes no specific mention regarding "manuals".

So ditto above although the PRP-related contents will presumably now be defined by the appropriate iso22002-X Standard.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual? Asda Manufacturing Manual? Manual or documentations for traded materials Quality Manual