What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Product Recall Information for Brazil

Started by , Apr 19 2020 02:29 PM
1 Reply

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find product recall information for Brazil or another country in Latin America?

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Product Development Labeled Product for Export Only What is the correct CFR for an enriched macaroni product? Leak over finished product Extended Producer Responsibility laws (EPR Laws) related to product packaging and, depending on the state, certain paper and food service ware product
[Ad]

In Brazil I think it is MAPA, a government agency that oversees ag and general food lines and also National Health Surveillance Agency.

I have commercial experience with Panama, not S. America, but Centro and the agencies there overlap - the primary one (similar to FDA in the states) is MINSA as they seem to handle most recalls, etc.

There is a somewhat accurate listing of most of the earth's regulatory agencies broken down by countries here:

https://www.pda.org/...hority-websites

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Product Development Labeled Product for Export Only What is the correct CFR for an enriched macaroni product? Leak over finished product Extended Producer Responsibility laws (EPR Laws) related to product packaging and, depending on the state, certain paper and food service ware product Honey in product does it require label warning for infants? Product testing during release as a CCP Releasing Product Prior to Positive Release Being Completed for Customer Use of Simple Green and Formula 409 in indirect product contact surfaces Developing HAACP plan for a hot fill product