What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

My presentation

Started by , Apr 07 2020 03:43 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

I'm Italian and I'm a junior prevention technician who studied at the university of Brescia (Italy). I have experience about safety at work and food safety, in particular the part concerning the HACCP, I would like to delve various topics concerning the HACCP and also the certifications such as BRC / IFS in order to also exercise my qualification as internal auditor and consultant in food companies here in Italy.

Thank you for our attention and have a good job everybody.

Laura 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor
[Ad]

Welcome to IFSQN Laura :welcome: Many threads with many topics in these forums, delve away :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :) Risk Assessments Presentation from SQF Guidance New member presentation Food safety presentation or training document for contractors Can anybody provide 22000:2018 presentation or manual?