What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can you share your Business Continuity Plan or Crisis Management that you did during this Corona Virus pandemic season?

Started by , Mar 30 2020 06:14 PM
2 Replies

Hi!

Can you share your  Business Continuity Plan or Crisis Management  that you did during this Corona Virus pandemic season? 

Thank you, 

Booh 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Senior Management Commitment Longest Wait for Audit Report: Share Your Experiences Quater management report Can anyone share an integrated audit checklist for ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 9001 Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices?
[Ad]

I did one that we posted on our website and then when I had concrete evidence the "pandemic" was a hoax that people bought hook line and sinker I pulled it down.

1 Like

https://www.fmi.org/...isis-management - this is a resource from FMI that should help you

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Senior Management Commitment Longest Wait for Audit Report: Share Your Experiences Quater management report Can anyone share an integrated audit checklist for ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 9001 Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Choosing the Right System for Inventory and Production Management Share Your Favorite Food Slogans Mock Crisis Management: Suggestions and Templates Needed Food Defence Plan