What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN Website Statistics - Comparison YTD 2019 v 2018

Started by , Mar 11 2020 08:01 PM
3 Replies

IFSQN has grown every year since we started way back in 2002 and 2019 continued the trend with around 15% improvement on 2018.  There's every possibility we'll break through the 1 million unique visitor milestone in 2020.  That would be great.

Thanks for all your support.

Regards,
Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello IFSQN IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars
[Ad]

Cool beans dude!

:happydance: 

Interesting to have a look at the stats, thanks Simon. Question though, what does it mean by 'organic search' - is this when a user arrives at the site via a search engine i.e. searching query on Google then clicking on IFSQN page from the results?

:happydance:

Interesting to have a look at the stats, thanks Simon. Question though, what does it mean by 'organic search' - is this when a user arrives at the site via a search engine i.e. searching query on Google then clicking on IFSQN page from the results?

Exactly that. You will notice the majority of visitors arrive to us this way.  As we know search engines are very important and as we have so many pages, topics and posts then we are listed quite highly for many popular, but also weird and wonderful food safety questions.  I will do a chart with YoY visitors and post it when I get a minute.

Cheers,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello IFSQN IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN