What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Control Job - 'funny' sign

Started by , Mar 10 2020 02:43 PM
6 Replies

Thought everyone could use a laugh. Anyone else have any funny signs about working in quality control, food safety, etc. :happydance:

Attached Files

3 Likes3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hi all - new to quality How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility Seeking Advice and Resources for Conducting Shelf Life Studies in Seafood Quality Control Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Has anyone ever heard of Quality being head of Operations as well?
[Ad]

I will be submitting a release to you for printing rights shortly.  :lol2:

It's funny because it's true!

I will be submitting a release to you for printing rights shortly.  :lol2:

It's funny because it's true!

My colleague found it for me. I'm not sure where he found it.

It is so true. Maybe we should call that job security.

2 Likes
Thanks for sharing

It is like when you are trying to climb a mountain and get to the peak thinking there will be some relief, only to see a larger peak in front of you to climb.

1 Like

I've seen that one before but it's a good'un.

It's funny because it's true.  I often say to my team that food safety and quality feels like you're climbing a massive mountain and never reach the peak.  It's important to turn around sometimes and realise where you've come from, not always looking at where you've got to go.  There will always be more.  Always be higher hills to climb.

We need a bit of humour at this time, thanks. :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Hi all - new to quality How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility Seeking Advice and Resources for Conducting Shelf Life Studies in Seafood Quality Control Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Has anyone ever heard of Quality being head of Operations as well? Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor?