What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Coronavirus and Crisis Management

Started by , Mar 09 2020 07:00 PM
1 Reply

Hi All, 

With all of this talk about the coronavirus and having mitigation strategies in place, it made me start to look into our Crisis Management Policy. While doing this I realized we don't really have anything that talks about infectious diseases. Wanted to see if anyone out there had any feedback especially from recent audits that if this is something that should be considered in a Crisis Management Pan and infectious diseases? Like what happens and what are you doing as a company if someone in your facility catches something like the coronavirus?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The first thing I’ll will do when the coronavirus outbreak is over Coronavirus crisis management plan Can alcohol based hand sanitiser eliminate bacteria, viruses and fungi, including coronavirus/COVID-19 ? Ideas for QA training sessions during Coronavirus when large gatherings not possible? How to cope with Coronavirus control measures in food production areas? #FlattenTheCurve #KeepYourDistance
[Ad]

Hi Chris347,

Here are a couple of ongoing threads on the Coronavirus discussion/contingency plans/statements.

https://www.ifsqn.co...of-coronavirus/

https://www.ifsqn.co...irus-statement/

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
The first thing I’ll will do when the coronavirus outbreak is over Coronavirus crisis management plan Can alcohol based hand sanitiser eliminate bacteria, viruses and fungi, including coronavirus/COVID-19 ? Ideas for QA training sessions during Coronavirus when large gatherings not possible? How to cope with Coronavirus control measures in food production areas? #FlattenTheCurve #KeepYourDistance What would be the role of everyone in the food safety chain to mimimize very serious issues of Coronavirus? The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a hoax thread - the ONLY topic for discussing alternate theories IFSQN Webinar: The Influence of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Food Industry The Influence of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Food Industry The Influence of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Food Industry