What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I finally joined - Better late than never!

Started by , Mar 02 2020 10:48 AM
6 Replies

Having 'been there' when Simon started IFSQN, I actually visited Simon in his house way back when IFSQN started, I have finally got around to joining his brilliant community. Sorry I took so long Simon!

A lot has changed since then, I had just written HACCP Now in those days, 20 years ago. HACCP Now is still actually in use in several many customers but has evolved into 3iVerify over the past five years and every minute of every day is spent with my team and our customers improving what we do.

I have spent my entire career involved with HACCP, food safety and food safety systems.

I hope we can add value to the group in due course.

If you are interested in finding out more on what I do, please visit our web site.

Any questions, drop me a line.

Many thanks.

James Flynn

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! Just joined! Current company joined a COOP and being asked to do more work Consequences of a late GMP audit while preparing a BRC audit Consequences signing up for SFCR (Safe Foods for Canadians Regulations) license late
[Ad]

Hi James,

Better Late than Never Indeed !

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Welcome James!

Welcome James, it is great to have someone onboard with your background.  Look forward to seeing you in the posts!

Welcome, welcome! 

Welcome to the community James :welcome:

Welcome James! Nice to hear your history with Simon.  :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! Just joined! Current company joined a COOP and being asked to do more work Consequences of a late GMP audit while preparing a BRC audit Consequences signing up for SFCR (Safe Foods for Canadians Regulations) license late Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit Just joined up and saying hello Yes! Finally! Finally Introducing myself