What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Raw to Pasteurized Cross Contamination Risk Assessments

Started by , Feb 15 2020 09:28 PM
4 Replies

Hello all!  Can anyone share their cross contamination risk assessments and controls on employee traffic and work when transferring from a raw area into a pasteurized area and/or an area housing both?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use Room Risk Sanity Check Storage temperature of pasteurized milk Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Risk Assessments for SQF 9
[Ad]

Hello all!  Can anyone share their cross contamination risk assessments and controls on employee traffic and work when transferring from a raw area into a pasteurized area and/or an area housing both?

Hi taursby,

To help get relevant replies please supply a little context if possible -

Is there a particular FS Standard involved ?

Process/Product type ?

1 Thank

A little more detail to my inquiry:

We are working under the SQF standard processing fluid dairy products.

I would imagine the raw employees would not be wearing the same PPE the folks in the pasteurized area would. So if you're working in raw, and entering the pasteurization area, you should wear the proper PPE. Perhaps supply some sanitized foot baths upon entrance? 

A little more detail to my inquiry:

We are working under the SQF standard processing fluid dairy products.

Is this process Regulatory controlled via PMO's encyclopedical requirements ?

Similar Discussion Topics
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use Room Risk Sanity Check Storage temperature of pasteurized milk Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Risk Assessments for SQF 9 Testing Plan Risk Assessment BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity risk Based Environmental monitoring Plan Risk assessment of clothing and hair policy