What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a template to perform VACCP and TACCP assessments for our sea food processing unit under FSSC 22000 & BRC Issue 8

Started by , Feb 13 2020 07:44 AM
10 Replies

Hi,

We need to perform VACCP and TACCP for our sea food processing unit under FSSC 22000 & BRC Issue 8

Can somebody share basic one to start with.

Thanks,

Sanchita

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Guidance on Using "Clean Label" for Imported Food Products BRC Issue 9 Guidance on a smokehouse oven FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free Food Traceability & Mass Balance Documentation FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process
[Ad]

Hi,

We need to perform VACCP and TACCP for our sea food processing unit under FSSC 22000 & BRC Issue 8

Thanks,

Sanchita

Suggest to study this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ed/#entry121797

On this topic, I am new to VACCP & TACCP. Any training video that you can recommend please?

you can use USFDA Defence Plan Builder (free software), link below

https://www.fda.gov/...se-plan-builder

On this topic, I am new to VACCP & TACCP. Any training video that you can recommend please?

you can use USFDA Defence Plan Builder (free software), link below

https://www.fda.gov/...se-plan-builder

Only (possibly) relevant to TACCP.

Hi,

Thanks,

Sanchita

BRC8 gives quideline for TACCP - PAS 96:2017. should follow to it.
This quideline is free in internet

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Thanks,

Sanchita

TACCP and linked with VACCP in relevant pointspas962017_0.pdf   5.88MB   314 downloads

1 Thank

TACCP and linked with VACCP in relevant points pas962017_0.pdf

thanks it's very useful

1 Like

Hi Sanchita,

You can make TACCP in the given format, please do revert in case of any clarification.

In case if VACCP, you can use BRC Guidelines. its very easy to understanda

Hi Sanchita,

You can make TACCP in the given format, please do revert in case of any clarification.

In case if VACCP, you can use BRC Guidelines. its very easy to understanda

Attached Files

1 Thank

TACCP and linked with VACCP in relevant points pas962017_0.pdf

Sorry but there is zero mention of (GFSI) VACCP in this file !

IMO the file is of some value for TACCP but should be well-avoided as far as GFSI's Vulnerability Assessment is concerned.

Sorry but there is zero mention of (GFSI) VACCP in this file !

IMO the file is of some value for TACCP but should be well-avoided as far as GFSI's Vulnerability Assessment is concerned.

This doc is about TACCP, but in some points it touches VACCP.
Of course, about VACCP we can find BRC quideines (exatly for VACCP).

This doc is about TACCP, but in some points it touches VACCP.
Of course, about VACCP we can find BRC quideines (exatly for VACCP).

There is a basic difference in Interpretation between PAS and GFSI,eg -

“In my opinion, TACCP and VACCP are fundamentally linked,” continues Marsh. “TACCP is obviously all about threats, acts carried out by someone to cause harm or loss. VACCP refers to vulnerability, which is how exposed a company is to a particular risk, such as a threat or a hazard. Therefore, I believe rather than TACCP or VACCP, we should be referring to a ‘threat and vulnerability assessment’ that determines which threats a business or consumer is vulnerable to.”

In fact, PAS 96:2014, “Guide to protecting and defending food and drink from deliberate attack,” published by the British Standards Institute, makes no distinction between EMA or food fraud and intentional contamination and identifies them all as threats. Though the guide covers TACCP in detail, including assessing vulnerabilities and risks and setting up critical controls, it makes no specific reference to VACCP.

https://www.foodengi...ity-assessments

2 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
Guidance on Using "Clean Label" for Imported Food Products BRC Issue 9 Guidance on a smokehouse oven FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free Food Traceability & Mass Balance Documentation FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process Corrective Action Request Template Rejection for major food allergen Food Safety Requirements Food Safety Requirements Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements?