What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member from S.Africa

Started by , Feb 11 2020 12:38 PM
4 Replies

I am in the packaging industry - (metal) manufacturing. I have just attended the FSSC Version 5 training - at SABS Rosebank - Cape Town - The trainer and / or  coordinator were very knowledgeable on the material , Thank You, it was well presented as I could easily understand the sequence and requirements.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Member Information - Helpful links to get you started Member of the Month - July 2024 Member of the Month - June 2024 New Member Member of the Month - May 2024
[Ad]

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to IFSQN :welcome:

I am in the packaging industry - (metal) manufacturing. I have just attended the FSSC Version 5 training - at SABS Rosebank - Cape Town - The trainer and / or  coordinator were very knowledgeable on the material , Thank You, it was well presented as I could easily understand the sequence and requirements.

Hi shirley,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Good to know that you enjoyed yr training seminar.

Welcome to the forum Shirley :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
New Member Information - Helpful links to get you started Member of the Month - July 2024 Member of the Month - June 2024 New Member Member of the Month - May 2024 Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member