What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What type of legal assistance do you use for your consulting services?

Started by , Jan 26 2020 10:06 PM
2 Replies

Hi All,

I was wondering what type of legal assistance you use for your consulting services? Things such as contracts, liability releases, anything else? 

Is it a one time buy, annual evaluation of documents? I know this is all pretty vague but I am interested in any instance you may been using legal services.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Type of migration test suitable to test on repeat used of HDPE Plastic for steaming How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product?
[Ad]

Pre-Paid Legal for business and personal --

http://www.legalshield.com/

1 Like

Pre-Paid Legal for business and personal --

http://www.legalshield.com/

Thanks @SQFconsultant, I always appreciate your input!

Similar Discussion Topics
IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Type of migration test suitable to test on repeat used of HDPE Plastic for steaming How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product? Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools Do we need to request insurance for suppliers of services? Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Looking for Sanitation services Services in connection with the food safety - GFSI requirements for transport