What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

January 2020 - Member of the Month

Started by , Jan 06 2020 12:14 PM
14 Replies

Congratulations to FurFarmandFork our latest Member of the Month for January - 2020. FurFarmandFork has been a member of IFSQN for 4.5 years during which time he has dipped in and out, as many members do, as work and life dictates. When “dipped in” there is no doubt FFF is a fantastic asset to the forum as can be seen not only from his contributions to the discussions, but also from his blogs, the latest of which is a series clarifying the SQF standard, which will be a super resource for members.  You can read the first blog post of the series here.

SQF from Scratch: 2.1 Management Commitment, 2.1.1 Food Safety Policy

Thank you and well done!

Regards,

Simon

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - January 2024 January 2023 - Member of the Month January 2022 - Member of the Month January 2021 - Member of the Month January 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congrats, FFF!  :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS, FFF! :shades:

Well done FFF; a deserving recipient! :clap:

Congratulations Austin !

Thanks for all your helpful and insightful contributions !

congratulationsxp.png   106.79KB   0 downloads

Congrats!!!!!  :shades:

Thanks All! I love this forum and it has given just as much or more back to me as I have given to it!

Let's get weirdly competitive about a topic to celebrate, um, how about glass registers 

Let's get weirdly competitive about a topic to celebrate, um, how about glass registers 

If it's a celebration then surely something less contentious. How about a topic on which is the best GFSI-benchmarked standard? :ejut:

Congrats! Always look forward to your blog posts and wisdom about various food safety this-and-thats.  :spoton:

Congrats 3F, well deserved.

Oh, and glass registers suck, but glass or hard plastic in food sucks more.

Congrats FFF and thanks for sharing your knowledge on the forum.

Thank you for all of your help on so many subjects and congratulations on this most  pres·tig·ious award!

Yes, that's right - I forgot how to spell it and had to google it!

1 Like

FFF - Austin - it's been great to see your contributions and content on the web. Always great to see more focus given to the topic, while also aiming to keep things fairly light-handed / good-natured. Makes digesting the content much easier! Congrats!

Congrats!!

Congrats Furfarmandfork.

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - January 2024 January 2023 - Member of the Month January 2022 - Member of the Month January 2021 - Member of the Month January 2019 - Member of the Month January 2018 - Member of the Month January 2017 - Member of the Month January 2016 - Member of the Month January 2015 - Member of the Month OSHA Injury Reporting Changes January 1, 2015