What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Should water be included on the ingredients of biscuits and cookies?

Started by , Dec 27 2019 07:35 AM
2 Replies

Dear All,

Good day for you of all.

Can any body let me know if, according to new food labelliing regulation of Canada, is water need to include to the ingredient list of biscuits and Cookies?

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA sub-ingredients: how many generations do we need to declare? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Can high water salinity cause spoilage of coconut milk? Proprietary Blend Ingredients Water as an ingredient?
[Ad]

Good day, here in South Africa yes you have to list water as an ingredient.

I strongly believe in Canada for your new law yes

Dear All,

Good day for you of all.

Can any body let me know if, according to new food labelliing regulation of Canada, is water need to include to the ingredient list of biscuits and Cookies?

Thank you!

Each component must be mentioned in the final product and is mentioned in the link below(CXS 1-1985)

http://www.fao.org/f...t-standards/ar/

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA sub-ingredients: how many generations do we need to declare? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Can high water salinity cause spoilage of coconut milk? Proprietary Blend Ingredients Water as an ingredient? High APC reading on Handsink Water CIRKUL water bottles on a production floor? How can a food loss and waste policy be included within a food safety and quality policy? Aqualab 4te Water activity meter Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging