What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone assist me with a customer complaint trend analysis document

Started by , Dec 11 2019 07:23 AM
2 Replies

Can anyone assist me with a customer complaint trend analysis document?It has come up in an audit that customer complaints trend analysis is not implemented. I am not sure on how to respond to the question and what CAPA to implement. Kindly advise.Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use ISO17025 gap analysis Customer Complaints Is document conversion necessary for FSSC 22000 from NSF/ANSI 173? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples
[Ad]

I suppose it all depends on how you document your customer complaints.

Using Excel and standard terms for the particular complaint would make it fairly simple to then create Pivot Tables/Charts from your complaint data.

See the attachments for a suggested format for your Excel Worksheet and an example of one of the resultant charts.

Marshall

Attached Files

1 Like

Basically, the questions are; are the number of legit complaints increasing over time?  If so, why?  And what can be done to reverse the trend?

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
documented risk analysis of external environment and land use ISO17025 gap analysis Customer Complaints Is document conversion necessary for FSSC 22000 from NSF/ANSI 173? BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples total phthalates analysis result Compressed Air Risk Assessment and Hazard Analysis How to handle customer complaint Could you help me develop a testing protocol for the nutritional analysis of canned products? Releasing Product Prior to Positive Release Being Completed for Customer