What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Product classification of quiche and meat pies?

Started by , Dec 05 2019 09:07 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

I'm not sure how to classify a pie products ( quiche and meat pies) and flan will that be chilled RTE or bakery or egg and dairy products? 

I try to find relevant applicable  regulations for that type of product.

It is for my Uni work and I'm a bit confused, any advice really appreciated

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Microbiological limits for RTE product - raw sunflower kernels
[Ad]

Good day Anna, Pies and Quiches are baked products. If you are making these products this means you own a Bakery

Pies and Quiches (Vegetarian, Vigan or Regular) are Bakery products

Similar Discussion Topics
Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Microbiological limits for RTE product - raw sunflower kernels Labeled Product for Export Only Example of a Comprehensive Product Description Incorporating Chemical, Physical, and Microbiological Properties Finished Product Description in specifications What is the correct CFR for an enriched macaroni product? Leak over finished product