What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit

Started by , Nov 06 2019 08:20 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone, We have finally finished our desk and site audit. and BOY this was hard for us.1 we didnt hae help from our consultant, 2 we made our own SOP's 3 we didnt know nothing = zero about audits and how to even start and finish. But I can for sure say THANK YOU to each one of you. Practitioner and I have had so much help here. I've learned so much. we only had 8 non-conformance. and we passed :) It's crazy after almost closing the site audit I was telling everyone we had scored maybe a C but NOPE I was wrong. We actually passed. I'm just so relief. I bet now I can grow all my hair I lost 8 months ago.

THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!!!! :silly:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! I finally joined - Better late than never! Yes! Finally! Finally Introducing myself Finally the SQF Edition 8 Guidance
[Ad]

Congratulations. Well done!

Marshall

1 Like1 Thank

Nice work Gomez89!

1 Like1 Thank

Assuming SQF? Great Job! Even if 8 NCs, considering you knew nothing and had no help (but from the awesome members here), that's more than great! Congrats!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! I finally joined - Better late than never! Yes! Finally! Finally Introducing myself Finally the SQF Edition 8 Guidance Finally Finished My Audits It's Finally Friday! FINALLY have my official FSSC 22000 (and ISO 22000) certifications I'm an interim, I've finally bit the bullet