What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need help creating a decision tree to show how we determine CCP's

Started by , Oct 02 2019 07:23 PM
2 Replies

I need help creating a decision tree to show how we determine CCP's. Can anyone help me with more information about the decision tree, an example template and does it need to cover all of process step?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can you determine the overall risk rating in the SSAFE tool’s output sheet, and should a high rating in one area be considered high overall? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC New BoS Decision List Questions used to determine the critical control point Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing
[Ad]

I need help creating a decision tree to show how we determine CCP's. Can anyone help me with more information about the decision tree, an example template and does it need to cover all of process step?

Hi Rsaiyan,

Are you famiiar with Codex haccp ?

I have attached

Codex Alimentarius  DECISION TREE TO IDENTIFY CCPS

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
How can you determine the overall risk rating in the SSAFE tool’s output sheet, and should a high rating in one area be considered high overall? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC New BoS Decision List Questions used to determine the critical control point Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing How to determine tolerance Platform or software for creating posters Fully cooked chicken zone decision How to quantitatively determine when a beard net must be worn? Will an auditor show up on a Friday for an Unannounced SQF Audit?