What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Issue 8 Self-Assessment Checklist

Started by , Sep 30 2019 09:27 PM
8 Replies

Hello everyone,

I wanted to post an excel version of the BRC Food Safety Issue 8 Auditor Checklist and Self-Assessment Tool that I've been working to create. The (Word document) resource that is available on the BRCGS website was a great starting point, However I needed some customization to help me navigate the checklist. I imagine someone out there will find themselves in the same position as I, so here's to paying it forward.

BRC assessment.xlsx   86.02KB   579 downloads

Regards,

MB51

2 Likes7 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Fraud Assessment Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]

Forgot to mention, this is for Issue 8

1 Thank

Hi MB51,

Thanks for yr efforts.

Also see this post -

https://www.ifsqn.co...at/#entry143216

1 Thank

This is literally the story of my life, lol!

1 Thank

Thanks a million!

This is exactly what i have been after, thank you very much for your efforts in creating this

Thanks for this post will come in very useful whilst training my new incoming QA Manager, easier to use in excel etc.

Regards

JP

thank you for the effort.... yaaa

Hiiii , Someone has  In spanish? Please !!

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Fraud Assessment Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Testing Plan Risk Assessment BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Risk assessment of clothing and hair policy Compressed Air Risk Assessment and Hazard Analysis