What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Using an FDA Registered Facility ?

Started by , Sep 25 2019 05:43 PM
2 Replies

Greetings, 

I am a QC Manager for a pet food company  and I wanted to launch my own non competitive product line (CBD dietary supplement.)

The owner said I can use the facility on a Sunday to batch my product. 

What are the potential risks the owner would be exposing his company to ? 

If the FDA shuts me down(not that that would happen) would it affect the Owners dog treat business. Could FDA suspend his operation. 

Assume that my process and his are completely and safely isolated from each other. 

I can't find much information about a company that pays to use another companies facility. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? Food Facility Registration What are acceptable tolerances for Rare Earth Magnets in a food facility? Can internal audits for a small facility be conducted in one day
[Ad]

So, is this like a shared kitchen operation?

Next, is the owners company GFSI cert'd?

I can see RISK written all over everything for the owner and your operation.

1 Like1 Thank

Yes we are GSFI certified. 

Similar Discussion Topics
What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? Food Facility Registration What are acceptable tolerances for Rare Earth Magnets in a food facility? Can internal audits for a small facility be conducted in one day How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility In a low risk facility are employees required to change when using restrooms? Pesticide Use Within the Facility Glass Tupperware in a food manufacturing facility that has a separate Non-GMP lunchroom? Packaging non-food grade item in food facility