What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Fda Drug Master File

Started by , Apr 13 2004 03:09 PM
2 Replies
I have recently been asked by my Boss, to research the above mentioned topic. Does anyone out there have any experience or knowledge that they would like to share with me, as i have been on the FDA website and i'm afraid to say it has left me confused to say the least!!!
John
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Cutting and creasing knives file Master Batch Records Templates
[Ad]
Hi John,

A Drug Master File (DMF) is a submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that may be used to provide confidential detailed information about facilities, processes, or articles used in the manufacturing, processing, packaging, and storing of one or more human drugs. The submission of a DMF is not required by law or FDA regulation. A DMF is submitted solely at the discretion of the holder. The information contained in the DMF may be used to support an Investigational New Drug Application (IND), a New Drug Application (NDA), an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA), another DMF, an Export Application, or amendments and supplements to any of these.

Do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? I don't I got the information from here:

http://www.fda.gov/c...uidance/dmf.htm

Regards,
Simon
Simon,

I too have been on that website, and have to say it left me even more confused afterwards than i was before

Similar Discussion Topics
Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse Seafood Hazards Master Guide Help with my master manufacturing record Cutting and creasing knives file Master Batch Records Templates Bulk density - Master Specification creation Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case? Master Case Labels Advice on what to include on our Master Chemical List? ISO 9001 9.2.1 - Customer File Review For Artwork and Labelling Issues