What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sending micro testing samples a long distance

Started by , Sep 04 2019 05:53 PM
4 Replies

Hello everyone,

The local lab that I have been using to perform compressed air/water micro testing recently shut down. The next closest lab is about ~150 miles away. I have no idea how driving samples long distance would work, or if anyone has any other suggestions on what I can do.

Thanks,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation - Can Neogen swabs be used in-house vs sending to 3rd party lab Sending same samples to multiple labs Sending in-house procedures to customers Recoup vs sending out N/C Will sending products to non-BRC locations invalidate our Certificate?
[Ad]

Not sure where you're located but if the USA, then post office, ship them via fedex, ups...etc

Many of our SQF clients use Tri-Air Testing of Texas - they send out a test kit, you do the sample and return it and get your results.

Sure beats driving.

https://tri-intl.com...ri-air-testing/

1 Like

Many of our SQF clients use Tri-Air Testing of Texas - they send out a test kit, you do the sample and return it and get your results.

Sure beats driving.

https://tri-intl.com...ri-air-testing/

Yep, SQFConsultant said it. You do the testing and then send the kit back to them. You get your results within a week or so. I've always sent mine out through the mail. 

1 Thank

Yep, SQFConsultant said it. You do the testing and then send the kit back to them. You get your results within a week or so. I've always sent mine out through the mail. 

Thank you! I contacted them yesterday and am getting the specifications sorted out. I really appreciate the advice.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation - Can Neogen swabs be used in-house vs sending to 3rd party lab Sending same samples to multiple labs Sending in-house procedures to customers Recoup vs sending out N/C Will sending products to non-BRC locations invalidate our Certificate? What documentation is required for sending Food Waste as Animal Feed? Labeling law: sending product to a store who will prepare and repack Sending "Cooking lessons" in a box. Need compliance help. Sending on the BRC audit report to customers?