What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP for dehydrated vegetables by air

Started by , Aug 08 2019 11:24 AM

Second CCP could be verification that the vegetable is dehidrated to the level that prevents spoilage

Dears, I have an inquiry about CCP's that could be put in HACCP for dehydrated vegetables by air? This for get a general knowledge and doing A HACCP plan after that. Thanks for your concern

I assume this is shelf-stable.

Offhand, I do not see any particular hazards associated with air transport for this item assuming it is appropriately packaged.

If so, any CCPs are presumably associated with the (unknown) Process.

One possible Process/CCPs (drying/metal detector) is illustrated here -

http://ir.knust.edu....123456789/10133

5 Replies
Dears, I have an inquiry about CCP's that could be put in HACCP for dehydrated vegetables by air? This for get a general knowledge and doing A HACCP plan after that. Thanks for your concern
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products
[Ad]

I know for shure that one of the CCP is a metal detector after the packaging process, and the second one would probably be product temp after IQF or whatever equipment you use for a freezing

1 Like

Sorry my mistake,I havent seen that you wrote dehydrated, so the second CCP is not the one that I mentioned...

1 Like
Second CCP could be verification that the vegetable is dehidrated to the level that prevents spoilage
1 Like

I assume this is shelf-stable.

Offhand, I do not see any particular hazards associated with air transport for this item assuming it is appropriately packaged.

If so, any CCPs are presumably associated with the (unknown) Process.

One possible Process/CCPs (drying/metal detector) is illustrated here -

http://ir.knust.edu....123456789/10133

haccp plan dried fruit processing.pdf   1.07MB   65 downloads

1 Like

Thanks guys for your help, really i appreciate all of your answers and concern!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business HACCP and HARPC training