What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Seeking Idea for Sealing Gap Beneath Sliding Door

Started by , Jun 18 2019 02:40 PM
6 Replies
Hi
Does anyone have an idea or suggestion on how and what to use to seal/close gap beneath sliding door to prevent pest entrance?

Rgds

Sent from my vivo 1609 using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Seeking Guidance on Legalizing Documents for Exporting Dietary Supplements to Kuwait Seeking Advice and Resources for Conducting Shelf Life Studies in Seafood Quality Control Seeking Guidance on SOPs or checklists for FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliance Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions
[Ad]

Use a weather strip made from rubber. 

Gel Boom.

Hi SQFconsultant
What is gel boom?
Would u mind to explain more, thank you.

Rgds

Hi all
Still same question.
Does anyone have workable solution for door seal on sliding door and glass swing door which will not detached easily?

Any solution implemented is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Rgds

Gel booms are long rounded sacks filled with a gel that is very similar to the gel that is put into bike seats - they are adherred to the bottom edge of the door and when the door is lowered they seal to the floor and do not allow for mice, daylight etc. Works great.
SQFconsultant
Any photo can show as not able to google find it.

Many thanks.
Rgds

Similar Discussion Topics
Seeking Guidance on Legalizing Documents for Exporting Dietary Supplements to Kuwait Seeking Advice and Resources for Conducting Shelf Life Studies in Seafood Quality Control Seeking Guidance on SOPs or checklists for FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliance Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Seeking US based FDA recognized LACF process authority? Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives.