What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Training (Transition from V7 to V8)

Started by , Jun 14 2019 07:55 AM
2 Replies
Hi guys,

Is BRC transition training a mandatory requirement for the new standard? (from version 7 to 8)

And should this be conducted by a certified instructor of BRC version 8 standard?

I was thinking of doing only a gap assessment and internal discussion to discuss the changes since we have a manual of key changes and interpretation guidelines from the website.

Thanks.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Which Training for warehouse staff? 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training Changeover procedure for transition of FSSC22000 V5.1 to V6 Training and Verification
[Ad]

No, there is no formal mandatory requirement for the training, in the same way that there is no specific requirement for BRC training prior to attempting first certification.
But a good course can be a useful way to get a better understanding of some of the subtleties/peculiarities/ambiguities of a new version ;)

1 Thank

I would recommend (optionally) attending a course before your first issue 8 audit, I've heard mixed reviews from people having been on one. Though I guess better to say "that course was a waste of time" than "I wish I went on a course before the audit".

Info in this thread may be of help with your transitioning:

https://www.ifsqn.co...nar#entry137012

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Which Training for warehouse staff? 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training Changeover procedure for transition of FSSC22000 V5.1 to V6 Training and Verification HACCP and HARPC training HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese