What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone use TDI Strips for dish washes?

Started by , May 27 2019 05:20 AM
2 Replies

Hi,

Does anyone use TDI strips with temperature indications of 65c, 72c and 82 c on it for dish washes ?

If so can you please tell me the effectiveness of this. I have been using these for sometime now. However I do not get the indication above 82 c

Regards,

Francis  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 11.2.5.3 Mix concentration for dish soap PAA test strips not matching titration results Approval Documentation for Sunlight Dish Detergent GFSI schemes for food grade tanker washes Appropriate sanitation test strips and methods
[Ad]

Hi,

Does anyone use TDI strips with temperature indications of 65c, 72c and 82 c on it for dish washes ?

If so can you please tell me the effectiveness of this. I have been using these for sometime now. However I do not get the indication above 82 c

Regards,

Francis  

Hi Francis

I have used these before - normally a lack of result shows that the item has not reached the indicated temperature.

Even though your dishwasher sensors may indicate the water temperature is high enough, if the surface temperature has not reached the right temperature then that surface is not likely to have achieved  82oC (thermal disinfection) - maybe your engineers could adjust your dishwasher settings slightly to achieve the required temperature?.... if you have done this & are still having problems I would suggest that you contact the manufacturer to ensure the batch of TMI strips is not faulty.

Best of luck

Lesley 

1 Thank

Hi,

I agree. IMO this type of indicators are not usefull to controll effectiveness of a process  - f (t, T)

Rgds

moskito

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 11.2.5.3 Mix concentration for dish soap PAA test strips not matching titration results Approval Documentation for Sunlight Dish Detergent GFSI schemes for food grade tanker washes Appropriate sanitation test strips and methods Poultry further processing (Chicken nuggets & Strips) - Quality related issues and sensory Cleaning Chemical Test Strips What type and size of test strips do you use to check and calibrate the metal detector? Dish Washer Validation for SQF Do people staple the test strips to their verification logs?