What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Flowchart Wholesale Fresh Produce and Orderpicking - feedback please

Started by , Apr 29 2019 06:42 AM
1 Reply

Dear all,

Can I get any feedback on the flowchart in attachment? The company I 'm preparing a food safety manual for is active as a wholesaler of fruit and vegetables. They source their products from Global GAP certified growers or, for specific packing (punnets, bags, flowpack,...), from BRC/IFS packhouses. 

There is also a possibility that they buy pre-graded from a grower and have the product packed by a certified packhouse (outsourced).

They pick orders for retailers and transport the combined loads to the depots of the retailers. The orderpicking happens on level of the fruit or vegetable. So for example a crate with 6 cauliflowers can be devided over 6 orders.

Hopefully you guys can guide me in the right direction.

Kind regards,

Koen

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Please review my flowchart Flowchart of fresh milk and hazard analysis critical control point Process Flowchart / Plant Layout for Fortified Rice Premix Kernel Quality control flowchart for food company Do I need a flowchart for all 40 confectionery products?
[Ad]

Hi Keon,

I would be numbering your steps. This will help when you move on to Hazard Analysis.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Please review my flowchart Flowchart of fresh milk and hazard analysis critical control point Process Flowchart / Plant Layout for Fortified Rice Premix Kernel Quality control flowchart for food company Do I need a flowchart for all 40 confectionery products? 3PL flowchart advice Flowchart Feedback Possibility of Flowchart Grouping for RTE +RTC If Unprocessed? Process flowchart for manufacturing aseptic green or red chilli paste Product Recall Flowchart