[Ad]

HACCP plan and allergen plan for edible cookie dough

Started by , Apr 20 2019 07:10 PM
4 Replies
I need HACCP plan and allergan plan for edible cookie dough

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products
[Ad]

Hi Eman ,

I attached a Haccp plan for cookies including allergen analysis for allergen , you need also  depending on which FS system you are deploying  to create appropriate allergen policy to mitigate the allergen hazard simply take every step in your process and identify the allergen risk then set the actions you should take to eliminate or reduce the allergen risk, the attach plan will help you to build you on plans.

BR,

Ehab

Attached Files

1 Like

Hi Eman ,

I attached a Haccp plan for cookies including allergen analysis for allergen , you need also depending on which FS system you are deploying to create appropriate allergen policy to mitigate the allergen hazard simply take every step in your process and identify the allergen risk then set the actions you should take to eliminate or reduce the allergen risk, the attach plan will help you to build you on plans.

BR,
Ehab

Thank you Dr Ehab Nassar,
It is very helpful

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Not just the allergens, you need also to consider the lethality step in the process.............are you using pasteurized flour, eggs etc?  If not, you may be exposing the public to unnecessary salmonella risks.

Hi Eman ,

I attached a Haccp plan for cookies including allergen analysis for allergen , you need also  depending on which FS system you are deploying  to create appropriate allergen policy to mitigate the allergen hazard simply take every step in your process and identify the allergen risk then set the actions you should take to eliminate or reduce the allergen risk, the attach plan will help you to build you on plans.

BR,

Ehab

Hi Ehab,

Thks for input.

Its nicely presented but it's not really a haccp Plan since it only defines the final CCPs. No general hazard analysis. No mention of Prerequisites, etc,

It also neglects spores.

PS - I think the OP requested for "cookie dough" although I'm not sure why, eg -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ry/#entry136997

Similar Discussion Topics
No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business HACCP and HARPC training