What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to this Forum - From Australia

Started by , Apr 11 2019 01:24 AM
8 Replies

Hi all

New to this forum but 25 years experience in QA, Research and WHS in various industries from pharma to construction/ mining to food. Always wanting to learn more especially about rules and guidelines in overseas markets. I may be able to help if you need info for Australian codes and regulations

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New to the forum! E.Coli limits for salmon in Australia Outer Case Labels - Australia Health Star Rating System - Australia Australia Standard for Environment Swabs
[Ad]

Hi, 

New to the forum too, in Australia too. :-) Welcome!!!!

Welcome joyful1126..wow alot of experience to share..

:welcome: Joyful1126 and Fisalida, greetings from merry old Britain :bye:

Welcome Joyful!

Welcome new members! Hello from the US.

Welcome joyful, this is win-win forum and of course will be interest sharing Food regulation in Australia  :smile: 

Ahmed Ismail

Not new here but new username. As I could not retrieve my previous username. Also I am from Australia. I am learning endlessly about food safety! I love it. I like this discussion forum. Such amazing discussions that help me to expose to different aspects of standard and food safety. I check it everyday. Thank you for creating this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all
New to this forum but 25 years experience in QA, Research and WHS in various industries from pharma to construction/ mining to food. Always wanting to learn more especially about rules and guidelines in overseas markets. I may be able to help if you need info for Australian codes and regulations

Your experience can help us a lot especially if you are from Australia. We can talk about WQA, Coles standard as well as BRC and SQF. I have over 7 years experience in Food sector ( over 4 years in Quality Assurance) and still consider myself a beginner. Good to see you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
New to the forum! E.Coli limits for salmon in Australia Outer Case Labels - Australia Health Star Rating System - Australia Australia Standard for Environment Swabs Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety