What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Defense Inspection Checklist

Started by , Apr 08 2019 04:12 AM
3 Replies

Could you please help me by providing an inspection checklist which can be used daily wises rather self assessment checklist provided by FDA

Thanks & Regards

Muhammed Ashique K.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement UK verification tests on imported food Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories
[Ad]

If I may suggest, look for other regulatory resources on food defense and security assessments (USDA FSIS, Canada) to build one for the specific organization. The copy/paste method is outdated and not a strong practice. Revert to Deming's Plan, Do, Check, Act model once the draft is complete. 

I would go down the list of questions in the Food Defense Plan Builder from FDA and take from that any criteria that can change on a daily basis, e.g., whether entrances to buildings are secured, whether there are signs of forced entry, and whether there is adequate lighting outside each building and in-between buildings.  Of course, you have to tailor it to your facility/facilities and processes.  CPtmorones has a good idea on going through several cycles until you get a checklist that works well for your situation.

Hi,

kindly look into this web 

https://www.fsis.usd...pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Similar Discussion Topics
Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement UK verification tests on imported food Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from China Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement