What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Lab Information Management Software (LIMS)

Started by , Mar 14 2019 02:01 PM
1 Reply

I'm looking to streamline our laboratory's sample management and tracking.  Does anyone have any recommendations for LIMS software? Our lab is a small lab in the animal feed industry performing both ingredient and finished feed testing on internal and external samples.

I've worked with Labware LIMS in the past, but I think that would be a little bit more than what we're looking for.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards GMP Waste Management Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen
[Ad]

Hi there - have you considered the Labvantage system?.... 

I worked at company's central testing laboratory with 9 satellite sites & we implemented the Labvantage system.

It was very efficient at delivering reports, compiling testing costs & capturing trends.

It's very easy to use with the standard allocation of a barcode & each site (customer) can log in their samples so you can anticipate testing volume in advance of sample arrival & report missing/damaged samples immediately.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards GMP Waste Management Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Inclusion of Climate Change to Management System Standards Regulatory information on Ready-to-Eat status of dehydrated fruits and vegetables? Recommended LIMS for Trader Brokerage Company Does anyone have any information on the FDAs SSL regulations for powdered dietary supplements? Distribution in Allergen Management