What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to produce yogurt of light consistency maintaining all nutrients?

Started by , Mar 08 2019 11:49 AM
2 Replies
I wish to ask for your assistance, I need to produce yogurt of light consistency maintaining all all the nutrients there in
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Maintaining Traceability in FMCG warehouse for Promotional items Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Can I produce pet food at a human food processing facility? Insect complaints RTE Salads, Fresh Produce Does all lactose get removed when making yogurt?
[Ad]

Is there a specific area you need assistance with or are you starting at the beginning with this? Producing a food is a relatively complex multi-factorial process and I'm sure the knowledgeable members of this forum will be able to assist you but will need some clarification as to what stage you are at and what it is specifically you need i.e. product development / HACCP implementation / legal compliance /micro & hygiene. Perhaps include some background info - do you already produce yoghurts and just want to determine how best to control nutritional content and consistency?

I wish to ask for your assistance, I need to produce yogurt of light consistency maintaining all all the nutrients there in

The yogurt consistency depends on the starter culture you used to ferment your milk. The bacteria produces Lactic acid in milk (decreasing its pH), which causes it to thicken. It all depends on your process at the end. Culturing time, temperature... many factors to look at. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Maintaining Traceability in FMCG warehouse for Promotional items Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Can I produce pet food at a human food processing facility? Insect complaints RTE Salads, Fresh Produce Does all lactose get removed when making yogurt? SQF and Auditors Consistency Yogurt Shelf-Life Extension SQFP in fresh produce Maintaining Warehouse Floors Advice for maintaining bathroom and toilet hygiene